The mission of the Rock Solid Men’s Ministry at Gathering Stones Community Church is to provide men with the resources to develop Godly character and help equip them to influence their world for Jesus Christ.
- To bring men into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- To unite men in Bible study, prayer, ministry, fellowship, and accountability.
- To become a supportive environment that touches the lives of the church family.
- To promote mentoring opportunities that lead to significant vital relationship.
- To provide a series of events that will promote fellowship, outreach, and evangelism.
Rock Solid Men’s Group Bible Verse: Acts 2:42-47
The Fellowship of the Believers:
42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.
For more information, please contact Doug Thompson at 599-7378 or David Ernst at 321-9574. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.